Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun in Dallas

Well, you may have noticed that blogging hasn't been at the top of my priority list lately. Turns out that being pregnant and really sick with a toddler to entertain is a bit draining. :) I do, however, want to get a few pictures up before Christmas has come and gone...
We had so much fun in Dallas over the Halloween weekend! Miller got to spend a lot of time with his cousins: Dade's birthday party, trick or treating for the first time, the Dallas Zoo, the Arboretum and baby music class at the library with Erin & Co. Of course, he still wakes up asking for Oma and Opa sometimes because they're in his fave five. (He's got a serious soft spot for both sets of grandparents).
Thanks to my parents and sisters-in-law for entertaining us while we were in town. We had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dani said...

pregnant?! congrats!! when are you due?

Pierce and Stacy said...

CUTE pictures! I love the one of Kj holding Miller's hand. :) And Asher going down the slide with him.

And thanks for putting my photography on your side bar. Love you!

Kari said...

Beck is up to being smiley. I like finally being able to make him smile!

P.S. I think you know about Beck's blog, but if not or if you forgot, it's thebeckman.blogspot.com.

Erin said...

we miss ya'll already!! what can we do make dallas quin's #1 choice :)

Skinners said...

Super fun! Congrats by the way! I was almost certain that was your exciting news on the egg but I couldn't enlarge the picture! The only way I make it through the day with being prego and other kids is to nap when they nap! You deserve it! Miss seeing you guys!

Kendria said...

I haven't blogged in a while either... It's good to see that you are alive and well. We'll have to get together after the New Year since I am gone this weekend...

Alyse said...

I can't believe what a big boy Miller is! I absolutely love his little Duck costume! When do you find out what you are having?! I can't wait to hear!!