Friday, December 11, 2009

Boy or Girl??!!

Well we found out today what we're having!! Miller's been practicing his big brother skills on his Fuzzy Bear. But he wasn't very happy that his bear was dressed up as a GIRL!! :)
This is the only picture we could get of him holding the bear instead of throwing it, which is pretty funny because if you've ever seen Miller around a bear, you know that he believes bears are meant for kissing. We're not worried though because Miller loves babies!
Earlier today I told him there was a baby in my tummy and he kissed my belly for a whole minute saying, "baby, baby...". Our little boy is cuter than words, and now we're really excited for baby girl to join our family!!!
PS - I'm 21 weeks today. Our due date is April 23rd, which means the babes will be 21.5 months apart. We've always talked about having our kids close together (about 2 years), so here we go!!

13 comments:

Alyse said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet your little girl! How fun! I bet you are excited to shop for her!

dani said...

wow so fun! congrats!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

YAY! That will be so much fun- congrats!

Kari said...

Yay! I knew it had to be a girl because that's how the Brinkerhoff kids roll.

Tracy Anderson said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you to have one of each. Boys and girls are so different! They are both great. You'll love it.

Regina said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome and will be so much fun!

Pierce and Stacy said...

I feel so much pressure to have a boy first and then a girl... what if I mess up?!?!

Erin said...

what to keep the family tradition alive :) kajsa jane will be so thrilled (as are we!!).

The Piersons said...

Congratulations!! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl.

Angela Henderson said...

Congrats, Having a girl is so fun and she is so lucky to have a big brother to take care of her! :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a sweet baby girl!
Congrats!!

Kari said...

Um...belly pics please?

Kendria said...

You can do it! I am so excited that you get to have a little girl. Let's hope Baby Miller and I can share a birthday! Congrats!