Here are just a few pictures from our Halloween fun in Texas. Miller was a sweet little baby chick...and he had a special announcement to deliver for Mom & Dad...
SUCH a cute reveal!! Congrats to you guys. you'll love having another. my favorite part of being a mom is watching my kids play together. siblings are such fun. and i just noticed that Miller is missing a shoe in your family picture up top... LOVE IT. :)
So, we have a confession to make. We've know for a while now - even though you had not shared the news with anyone. We're excited for you even if that means you won't have time for us. ;)
I'm with Ashley...if there was any other reason for your cancun cancellation other than another cute little Parks baby on the way, we just wouldn't let you back out. ;) We are so excited for you!!
Congrats on #2 in the oven! I just commented to Katy and Stacy at Beck's blessing that I was wondering when you'd be pregnant again. They did not share any secrets. I hope you're feeling well. Cute idea on the announcement too.
20 comments:
the picture is un-clickable!
although i have a good idea of what it says... :)
me too. and i'm so excited!
What an adorable little Chick! And Hooray for you guys! I'm way excited!
The picture doesn't get any bigger. I CAN'T READ THE EGG! I CAN'T READ THE EGG!
What a cute guy- and how exciting!!!
If Miller is any indicator, your new little one will be adorable. I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Haha, Kari's comment was funny. Yay, congrats! I'm jealous. :)
And, way cute blog! OMG!
What a cute announcement! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!!
congrats! if you follow in suit with your brothers, it's a girl. what does the chinese prediction chart say? i expect to see belly progression pics!
Congratulations, that is so exciting!! I love the cute egg.
Also, thanks for the Blue Bell tip. :)
SUCH a cute reveal!! Congrats to you guys. you'll love having another. my favorite part of being a mom is watching my kids play together. siblings are such fun. and i just noticed that Miller is missing a shoe in your family picture up top... LOVE IT. :)
Miller looks "egg"cellent in his costume!!! We also are very "egg"cited for the new baby chick!!
So, we have a confession to make. We've know for a while now - even though you had not shared the news with anyone. We're excited for you even if that means you won't have time for us. ;)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all new it was coming hence the Cancun Cancellation. Glad it's a legit excuse! We are happy for you!
Cute Jordan!
Congratulations!! Very creative way to announce too - that is so fun - Miller will be a great brother.
I'm with Ashley...if there was any other reason for your cancun cancellation other than another cute little Parks baby on the way, we just wouldn't let you back out. ;) We are so excited for you!!
Congrats on #2 in the oven! I just commented to Katy and Stacy at Beck's blessing that I was wondering when you'd be pregnant again. They did not share any secrets. I hope you're feeling well. Cute idea on the announcement too.
CONGRATS!!! So exciting!! What a cute way to announce it too!
I was wondering when this post would come! Yeah! April is a good time of year for a baby... Can't wait to see if you are tickled pink or not...
Post a Comment