Our sweet boy is a big one year old!! He really enjoyed his birthday party, even though the pool party was rained out. Thanks, Nana and Grandpa, for letting us crash your house with 30+ people!!
birthday boy
invitations
eggless fish cake
opening presents

thanks for the pictures, Kendria

did I mention that I didn't have time to do my hair?
yummy!


8 comments:
I just can't get over how cute that cake was....and that it was egg free. I'm gonna have to try making a soda-cake like that just because I think it is so cool!
Jordan, he is a DOLL!!!
Cute! It looks like he liked his cake quite a bit! And I love his face when he's opening his gifts. I can't wait to see him. Happy Bday Millerman!!!
I swear it was just yesterday that you posted pictures of a little infant on here. I can't believe he's already one.
P.S. I agree with Stacy, I love Miller's face when he is opening gifts. He looks so excited!
Sweet cake! Oh my goodness--you're so creative. You look DANG good, momma! Happy birthday to YOU and Millerman. Love you both!
1 already?!? Wish we could have been there to celebrate... but looking forward to August :)
Oh my goodness - that Miller is getting cuter and cuter. I am so bummed we couldn't make it!
Sorry the camera ran out of batteries... Thanks for having us... The food was AWESOME and delicious and Miller is sooooo cute! Happy Day Miller!
Post a Comment