We got to spend 10 days in Puerto Rico with my parents in the name of Spring Break. The best part was discovering how much Miller loves all things outdoors.

lunch on the beach
paddle boats
water baby
new cheesy grin

what's up

sailing with Dad (Captain Vicious)
El Hamburguer
beach bum

oh yeah, we were there too
It's been cold since we've been home. In fact, we were snowed in today, so we're all really missing the beach and, of course, Oma and Opa. We love you!!
We have so many more pictures and there's so much more to say about all of this, but it's all for another day...good night. :)


13 comments:
I just clicked on every single picture to enlarge them. I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I want to see more and hear about PR.
It snowed here today too. BOOOOO :(
I love my "Vicious" Daddy!
Thought I'd mention that.
What a fun trip! I love the picture of all three of you at the end, what a cute family.
I, like Stacy, enlarged every picture too.
I love the pictures of Miller with your parents. You can see, by the look on their faces, how much they adore that little guy.
I'm glad you were able to spend time with your family, I'm sure you are missing them!
Those pictures of Miller are too cute! I love the one with him with his vest in the paddle boat! What a cutie! I'm so jealous that you got to go there for 10 days! How fun!
miller looks so cute! i'm so jealous of your trip! it looks so nice there. i just showed my friend your blog because her son looks like he could be miller's twin!! she thinks that they look like brothers, not twins. there definitely is a resemblance though. check it out:
http://www.thefamilynichols.com/the-chunk-updated-315.html
Cute! Such a daddy's boy--all outdoorsey. Where do you shop? I need clothes like yours.
What cute pictures!!! He is just a stud!!
it looks like miller had a wonderful time in PR. :) we hope you and quin had a good trip too.
Oh man! Jealous! So fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time!
That is not cool... It seems like I see Miller once in a blue moon- is that because I never get to see you?! He looks so much older than when I last saw him, which was.... when was that again? Glad you had fun!
Aren't you so glad to be back in the cold Colorado weather...no?....that's what i thought. Looks like you guys had a great time!
I thought you knew the name too! So now I have to ask, what name were you thinking?
Post a Comment