Man, I am a dedicated commenter. I was looking back at last March when you went to PR and then I started reading all your posts where I commented. You should really love me for that. Thought I'd remind you. :)
p.s. and in one of your posts it said, "Quin and I had such a fun time, Quin's already thinking about coming next year with a 9 month old baby." haha, it actually happened. I just think that's funny you actually followed through! Good luck on the flight down there with Miller man.
Jordan!!! It it so good to hear from you. You and your family look great. Your little boy is so cute. Last time I ran into your dad He told me you were having a boy, I can't believe he is so old. But it seems like just yesterday you Scott and I were sitting at the Y eating milk shakes! Thanks for saying Hi. Tell your family hello, and enjoy Puerto Rico. I am jealous! I never check our blog, I don't really know how it all works. My wife does it all, but we added you so we can stay caught up. :)
6 comments:
Pierce and I agree.... We want to see him scoot! Scoot, scoot (if your voice)!!!
For the love...those little legs are killing me. I'm sure your mom just melted when she saw this video.
I hope you have fun in Puerto Rico. You and those boys have become quite the travelers!
Millerman: I just can't wait for you to bring all that cuteness to PR!
Oma
Man, I am a dedicated commenter. I was looking back at last March when you went to PR and then I started reading all your posts where I commented. You should really love me for that. Thought I'd remind you. :)
p.s. and in one of your posts it said, "Quin and I had such a fun time, Quin's already thinking about coming next year with a 9 month old baby." haha, it actually happened. I just think that's funny you actually followed through! Good luck on the flight down there with Miller man.
Jordan!!! It it so good to hear from you. You and your family look great. Your little boy is so cute. Last time I ran into your dad He told me you were having a boy, I can't believe he is so old. But it seems like just yesterday you Scott and I were sitting at the Y eating milk shakes! Thanks for saying Hi. Tell your family hello, and enjoy Puerto Rico. I am jealous! I never check our blog, I don't really know how it all works. My wife does it all, but we added you so we can stay caught up. :)
He is so cute... I really miss you... when can we get together?
Post a Comment