Quin and I have been trying to con each other into updating this blog for about a month now. Here are just a few pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Dallas. We celebrated Christmas with my family while we were there.
Opening presents with Dad.
Playing blocks with Mom.
Miller's new hat from Oma. Love it!
Also from Oma. Also love it!
You should see the amount of "friends" Miller makes when he's wearing this out and about.


7 comments:
That hat is simply fantastic. I miss those cheeks. No, Jordan--I'm not talking about yours.
Miller is adorable! That hat is so cute too! Happy Holidays Jordan!
Lo
You are too funny. Trying to "con" each other into posting pictures. I think there's a rule that if you have a cute little boy, you should post pictures of him all the time. :)
He is so cute! Love this pics! And you need to do a better job of conning eachother because I need to see more pics and posts!!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so adorable and I just love his cheeks! That hat is awesome!
It looks like he is concentrating so hard on the first and third pictures. I love Muller. (Is that Muller?)
his cheeks are killing me. we can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment