Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miller's First Tooth

Miller has been an angel all day, so we weren't expecting to discover that he had cut his first tooth!  You may have to click on the image to enlarge it so you can see the tooth, but it's there (much to our surprise).  Miller has been gnawing on anything and everything for months now.  I couldn't believe it when Miller started chewing on my thumb today, and I felt a little scratch.  He's only 5 months old!!  Would you believe me if I told you that my baby sister didn't get her first tooth until she was 2 years old?!  And that first tooth was her molar!  Anyway, this should make our Christmas trip to DC a lot of fun.  :)

4 comments:

Regina said...

He is so cute! Kelly's came out just before 6 months, two in two days. It's so cute, but it does make them look a little older! :(

Kendria said...

You are little jet setters- Have fun in DC! Way to go Miller Man! Cut those teeth and do it angelically!

Anonymous said...

I know that picture is to show his little tooth, but I can't stop looking at those big blue eyes! Hope you have fun in DC, it's a beautiful city.

Pierce and Stacy said...

Jealous. Your Miller man has got some awesome genes. (Not to be confused with 'jeans' which I initially wrote). It's because Quin is a dentist. I just know it. He is adorable. Can you send him to Texas over the Christmas break so we can play with him? Pretty please? First class, overnight, mail?!