Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holyoak's Halloween Party


Last Saturday was the Holyoak's annual Halloween party!! As usual, Kendria went above and beyond with decorations, food, and themed games. We love all of the effort that goes into these parties because we have lots of fun.

5 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

I'm sad I missed it! Everyone looked so good!

Katy said...

You are such a good-looking indian! And that cowboy--ow ow!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh... that is just too cute. cowboy and indian. I want a cowboy...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sexy Indian... I just found out that you can leave comments on these blogs.(I know, I'm your "still stupid" roommate.) :)

Love ya and I'm counting the days until you're here!!

Kendria said...

Thanks Jordo... hope you all had fun! I can always count on you for some good food and an excellent costume! You guys are the best. YOu are a good looking Pocahontas!