Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Guess what we're thankful for this year...

Well, just like everyone else around the holidays, things have been crazy around here! Miller's been sick since Thanksgiving day.  He had a stomach virus and croup, which eventually turned into bronchitis.  Poor guy!  Of course, the rest of us have been sick ever since we got back from Colorado.  But we've managed to get the Christmas decorations out and we finally launched the Hope for Ellery Rose website   It's been crazy town!!  So crazy that I'm just now getting around to announcing that we're PREGNANT!!

Quin wanted to tell his family over Thanksgiving, so we made t-shirts for the kids and myself.  Miller wore a blue number 1, Emerson wore a pink number 2 and I wore a blue number 3.  You guessed it, it's a BOY!  :)

And that's what we're thankful for this year.  Really, I'm thankful that I'm already half way through this pregnancy.  Time kind of flies when no one around you knows you're pregnant for a few months.  And Miller's preschool crafts say he's thankful for:  carrots, Orca whales and my baby.  That melted my heart!

Parks Family Thanksgiving 2011

13 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats!! I love the "GUESS WHAT! I'M PREGNANT AND HAVE BROWN HAIR!" part. I'm glad you're following the boy, girl, boy trend. That's kind of weird that you, Dain, and Scott have all had the same baby pattern. There's some definite pressure now for future spawn.

Missy said...

I hope you called your mom before you posted this! ;) Congrats! I love the brown hair since I saw it a couple of months ago. Hope you start feeling better soon!

By the way, you look BARELY pregnant. Especially for your third!

mackenzie said...

ahh! i am the culprit here! i totally didn't even think about this!

maybe i was just trying to motivate you?

jocie said...

Love you. Love your brown hair. Love that little boy in your tummy. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Alyse said...

You are so funny! I love the brown hair part! haha! =) I'm so excited for another adorable Parks baby! Get better!! Miss you guys!

Tami said...

congrats that's awesome!

Erin said...

Hooray!! Nice job upholding the family pattern :). Can't wait to give you a big hug and see you soon!! Now, I really wish you weren't so far away...

Sandra Nixon said...

Wow Congrats! Love the discombobulated post...true pregnancy style. Also, way to keep it a secret for so long! So fun to know you are having another boy:)

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Congrats!! I am excited for you guys to have another boy, and I definitely I like your brown hair. I hope you guys are enjoying Houston. Sorry everyone has been so sick. Hopefully the craziness will settle down, so you can enjoy the holiday!

Anonymous said...

You are one brave girl. (I'm referring to the hair part, not the three kids part.)
Also, you look stunning. (Referring to both the hair and adorable bump.)
Congrats!! I can't believe you held in the news for HALF of your pregnancy. I lasted six weeks. Ha.

Colton and Ashley said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!! HOW exciting!!!!

Regina said...

Congrats!!! You are teeny! Hope you feel better soon!

Kendria said...

Happy Happy day! I wish I could blow your family picture up to see all the pretty faces! Love and miss ya!