Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010: Part 2

After Christmas at Oma's house, but before Christmas in Colorado, we did a little Christmas of our own. I tried to take a cute picture to document Emerson's first Christmas, and when I looked back at the pictures, I couldn't stop laughing.  I can remember exactly how this unfolded...
"Miller move your head to the side so I can see your pretty smile."
 "Mk, that's a little overboard.  Just hold Emi and look nice."
 "Aw, that's so sweet.  You're a nice big boy."
 "Are you doing a thumbs up? Put your hands down and scoot up by Emerson."
 "Okay, you guys are leaning over too much.  Just sit back."
 Miller, seriously, look at the camera."
 "Oh my gosh.  Emerson look at mommy." 
(waving my hands around)
 "Miller stop waving your hands around.  Put your arms down."
 "K, when I said 'put your arms down', I didn't mean for you to slam your elbow into the wall."
 "It's not that funny.  Now be serious, but not too serious."
This would have gone better if Aunt Stacy were here!  :)

{opening presents video here}
helicopter, dump truck and tractor

3 comments:

mackenzie said...

uh, this is hilarious. for reals.

Katy said...

I like your style.

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Oh my gosh...... that's awesome. I'm back to the blogging world, so now I see these things. :) hahaha, I love that post!