Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Muse at Red Rocks

Last night Jordan and I went to the Muse concert at Red Rocks. The show was amazing! They lived up to their reputation as the best live band. Here are some videos we took at the concert. The sound quality isn't very good in the video's because it was so loud (being in the 4th row) that I think the camera mic was maxed out the whole time. But it's still fun to watch! If you don't know the band MUSE -- get to know them and go to a concert of theirs if you get the chance.







1 comment:

Tami said...

Good to see you guys living it up. Looks like a fun night. I've still never been to a REAL concert - how sad is that? (I just don't think Peter B. really counts...) Has Alyse had that baby yet or what? I'm pretty much right down the street at the moment, maybe I'll just drop on by. Or maybe not. :)