
Did you see the premier last night? This show is kind of silly because someone always has to be in prison to warrant breaking out, but I like it anyway. Do you think Scofield will be too busy breaking out of prison to have babies with Sarah? Last season she was pregnant (in real life, not in the show) so I was hoping they'd have a shotgun wedding and then have the baby this season, but that didn't happen. This may be why I had a dream last season that Wentworth asked me to run away with him, but I had to explain that I was married (in the temple no less). No big deal, this wasn't the first time... Weeks before I dreamed that JTT (yup, Jonathan Taylor Thomas) wanted me to run away with him too, but I shot him down as well. Would you subconscious be so trustworthy?


4 comments:
I love your dreams! I guess cause I have the same ones! He's so hot! And...of course I watched it last night! Yay! JTT though? jordo! That was a long time ago for me! Does he still even exist? I thought he was gay!
He's either gay or in rehad... I have no idea where that dream came from, but I woke up laughing!
I would too...
Oh Wentworth. And let's not forget the other buzzed boy--Channing Tatum. Mmm hmm.
Post a Comment