Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lacey and Kameron - Contemporary

This dance is so emotionally charged, not to mention Mia's brilliant choreography, I just had to post it. But I don't have any favorites yet...I'm just excited to see more! I really love all of the different genres!!

4 comments:

Haley said...

Oh My Gosh Jordan!!! I love this show, too!!! That is my absolute favorite group perfomance from last year! I am still talking about that one this season - it is a little demented, but so intriguing!! Wow...I used way too many exclamation points in this comment, but I really love the show.

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!! I only have your old Utah # in my cell, so I'll have to wait until Scott gets home to give you a call. Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate :)

Love u,

E

Erin said...

Who wants an update? I do! I do!

Love ya!

Katy said...

This post is sooooo oooold.