Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sharkboy Turns Four!


We celebrated Miller's 4th birthday at Oma's house with most of his favorite people in the world - his cousins!  Have you seen the movie The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl (starring Taylor Lautner pre-Twilight)?  I thought it was the weirdest movie I had ever seen, but Miller loved Sharkboy.  He has all of his lines and choreography memorized, it's hilarious!  Anyway, we haven't watched that movie in ages but Miller still has a love for all things shark or should I say "Sharkboy".  So when he requested a pool party at Oma's house, a Sharkboy theme was only appropriate.






We didn't even leave the pool for cupcakes or presents...

Sugar much?

Sharkboys

Emerson, Opa and Grayer

Rocket launch, courtesy of Uncle Scott

Roman, mid-launch rotation.

Photo Op fun:





1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wow, Jordan...you should be a party planner. Such fun ideas! Where did you get that photo op thing?