Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween 2011

You know your 3 year-old is ready for Halloween when he won't allow you to call him by his real name for entire days.  Watching Miller play Spider Man is very entertaining.  He shoots his web out between walls, couches and houses and then bounces back and forth like he's swinging with purpose.  On his way to battle an arch enemy, no doubt.
Emerson was a skunk for her second Halloween.  Miller said she was the cutest "stunk" in the world (with a 't').  And Quin said it was a fitting costume because she has turned into a real (cute) stinker.





Blue Steel


Everyone knows your friendly neighborhood Spider Man is very chivalrous and can be quite affectionate.  Especially when the cutest "stunk" in the world is hanging around.

4 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Love the costumes!

Kendria said...

Oh! She's so cute! I love her little faces... D and Miller Man would get along sooo well... Deacon's name is now Peter Parker and he uses similar fighting techniques. ;)

Ellen said...

So adorable!! I can't wait to see Spidey and the Stunk!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I can't believe I never saw this post. LOOOOOVE my cute little skunk. I can't wait to see them soon!