I really like that feather headband. So do you think she looks like Miller when he was a baby?
Those turned out so great, I love the one of her whole body in the knitted thing! So Cute! Good luck on your move!
Sweet baby girl. I like how you named the pictures--"O," "full burrito," "cocoon baby." :)
Hey Jordan! Just wanted to let you know how ADORABLE your kids are!!! Hope you are doing so well. Dental school right? That's rough- take care!
What a little princess! So cute!
Ditto! I think she looks a little like her stinkin' cute brother... how are things in TX?
Aw, she is so stinking cute! Jordan, she is such a doll. Congrats! I hope all is going well and you are feel good! Take care! :)Cousin Lo
So cute Jordo! Precious Precious Precious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I really like that feather headband. So do you think she looks like Miller when he was a baby?
Those turned out so great, I love the one of her whole body in the knitted thing! So Cute! Good luck on your move!
Sweet baby girl. I like how you named the pictures--"O," "full burrito," "cocoon baby." :)
Hey Jordan! Just wanted to let you know how ADORABLE your kids are!!! Hope you are doing so well. Dental school right? That's rough- take care!
What a little princess! So cute!
Ditto! I think she looks a little like her stinkin' cute brother... how are things in TX?
Aw, she is so stinking cute! Jordan, she is such a doll. Congrats! I hope all is going well and you are feel good! Take care! :)
Cousin Lo
So cute Jordo! Precious Precious Precious!
Post a Comment