Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome Home?

I've been in Texas for the last 5 days.  When my parents dropped me and Miller off at the airport today, they both said that they wished we could've stayed longer.  I hope they meant it because, as it turns out, I'm going back tomorrow!  I KID YOU NOT!!

Quin decided (as we were driving home from the airport) that he needed to visit some dental residency programs in Texas that he's thinking about applying to.  Needless to say, we wish we had thought of this a few HOURS sooner.  And needless to say, we're pretty sure Miller is going to think we're crazy!

(pictures from Texas trip #1 coming soon)


5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Yay! What a good decision.

However, I thought you were announcing a more permanent residence in Texas and I got really really excited... and I don't even live there. Hopefully, two more years!!!

Regina said...

Well, Texas will do that to a person. You married a smart one!

Kendria said...

Bye again Jordo- Your tupperware will miss you another week! Have fun!

Danica said...

So very sad at the thought that you may be leaving Colorado...sniff, sniff :(

jocie said...

If you are thinking of moving, may I suggest VA? Just a (little bit selfish) thought... Hope you are having a great time at home!