Here's a really cute picture of my little sister, Stacy. She is serving a mission for the Church in Concepcion, Chile. Currently, she and her companion are opening an area, and they are really enjoying it. She is now in an area that rains A LOT and so she'll be getting a 'rain skirt' soon. When she sends me pictures of the rain skirt, I'll be sure to post one. I'm very proud of her!!
1 year ago


4 comments:
I am not sure if Stace would love the picture, but she would love the fact that you were thinking of her. I am proud of her too! She looks ready for the days door-knocking war.
Mom made a comment. Oh my goodness! Yeah, she wouldn't love the picture--but my oh my. Look at that golden hair. She hasn't even had highlights recently!
Hey Jordan - Lunch was fun the other day. I finally saw the video of your nephew - he is so adorable!!!
I'm a little late reacting to this one, but I think that picture of Stacy is very cute!
Send me a picture you think she would love and I'll put it on the blog.
Post a Comment