These are from my photo session with Baron! He is Brandon and Kendria's Great Dane (puppy). Some of these pictures make him look much smaller than he is, but he still has a lot of growing to do. He's the only dog that I've ever let kiss me on the face - he never smells and he's not slobbery! At the end of our play time, I was moving to my knees to get up and Baron put his arm over my back and his head next to mine like we were hugging. So I hugged and said goodbye, but he pulled me back down to the ground - ahhh he likes me. I wish we had gotten a picture of that!
Ah, English now. I guess you just get special privileges once you're a member, huh? Jordan, you know that if I were in your shoes, I would be dead, right? That so-called "puppy" is HUGE. Speaking of shoes, I'm pretty jealous that you got those--I forgot how amazing they are! I love you! Kates
1 comment:
Ah, English now. I guess you just get special privileges once you're a member, huh? Jordan, you know that if I were in your shoes, I would be dead, right? That so-called "puppy" is HUGE. Speaking of shoes, I'm pretty jealous that you got those--I forgot how amazing they are! I love you! Kates
Post a Comment